Correla are looking for a Principal Architect to join our Managed Services Armand play a lead role in defining & driving effective and efficient architecture designs both within Correla as well on behalf of the clients we serve.
In March 2021, Correla was created, as an independently owned business to bring in private investment to fuel innovation in the centre of the energy market and beyond.
Correla is derived from correlation, because we’re all about exploring and enhancing relationships between data, people, and processes. Our SaaS products and Managed Service solutions combine to power industry innovation, simplify an increasingly complex market, and deliver cost and operational efficiencies.
Our goal is to support industry transformation, to move to a net-zero future and to positively impact the end-consumer.
About the Role
* You will manage and lead a team of 5 where you will oversee & deliver best practice architecture designs within Managed Services.
* Reduce architecture risks by identifying synergies & opportunities across our business (enterprise level).
* Provide senior architecture support & guidance to the clients we serve setting out principles, standards and best practice.
* Keep the organisation abreast with new and emerging architectures, collaborating & innovating across Correla.
* You will have Solution Architecture and design experience including: Process & Data design, Network & Infrastructure, Cloud architecture & design (e.g. AWS, Azure), Application Security, Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC)
* You will have TOGAF Qualifications/Working Knowledge
* You will have strong Leadership skills and a proven track record of managing a high-performing team
What we offer
* Locate for your day
* Uncapped annual leave
* 6-12% Pension Contribution
* Private Healthcare
* 26 weeks’ full pay equal parent leave
* Wellbeing Services
At Correla, we are committed to working towards being a more diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can truly be themselves. We recognise the benefits of having talented people from a range of backgrounds and cultures who bring different perspectives, life experiences and diversity of thinking.
Our aim is to attract and retain the very best diverse talent to help create an exciting, innovative, and successful business that enables us to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers. We would therefore like to encourage applications from people with varied skillsets and experience and from different backgrounds and sectors to help shape our future.
Correla is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe in equality of opportunity regardless of race or racial group, ancestry, place of origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender re-assignment, age, record of offences, marital/civil partnership status, family status, pregnancy, maternity and paternity, religion/belief or disability. We promise that your opportunity for employment with us depends solely on your qualifications and relevant experience.
*Research shows us that men tend to apply for roles even if they only match about 60% of the criteria. Whereas women tend not to apply for roles if they can’t tick every box. Correla is committed to embracing diversity and removing any obstacles. So, even if you can’t tick every box, if you can demonstrate some of the criteria and believe you have what it takes, then we’d love to hear from you.